Official Arsenal vs Manchester City FC Thread

I think we look really solid. had the better chances but yet again we conceed from a set peice.

More worried how Vinnie and Brigdey will be for Hamburg!

Still think we could nick summit here tho !

Not been a bad performance IMHO. Tbh I think we need Kompany Ireland and Bojinov to win against top quality opposition, our squad isn't strong enough in depth to put up with losing our best players.

Fabregas and Adebayor out for months then they come back and combine to score against us.

aphex said:
im not worried yet. it hasnt been a bad performance. c'mon city
this,,I think we have played ok and have looked like we could score on a couple of occasions.Can;t see what was wrong with Robs 2 shoulder charges,that gave them the free kick to score from,that was p,,, poor refing IMO.Never mind, more of the same and a bit added, 2nd half and we could nick something out of this--COME ON CITY!!!!!COME ON..

weve played well in the first half and that Fernandes chance should have made it 1-1.
Arsenal will always come at you at home,they are quality but we have done very well.

I think we're doing OK. We're level pegging on chances and Almunia has had serious cause for concern. Defensively we're fin in open play. Who's in charge of coaching defence from set pieces? I want his head on a platter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.