Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

Re: Ok anyone fancy a score prediction???

scotty said:
1-2 City Adebayor to score both.

lets hope theres another goal in there i have 3-1 ade first goal!!

Re: Ok anyone fancy a score prediction???

3-1 win,though it could turn into a very tricky game for us .
After some deliberation,done a tenner on Ade for first goal.

Re: Team For Tonight

I'm really finding it difficult to decide on my team for tonight, i'm not used to it!

Petrov deserves a start but probably wont get one, SWP could be the one to miss out (Bellers on the right)

It's all guesswork mind!

Just had a quick look on a Villa forum and they generally have a pretty poor opinion of us. The usual "classless, gloryhunters!, small club, etc." Ignorant t**ts.

Danny Hoekman said:
Just had a quick look on a Villa forum and they generally have a pretty poor opinion of us. The usual "classless, gloryhunters!, small club, etc." Ignorant t**ts.

crikey that's bloody rich, Villa have rep of being fans most disillusioned about being a big club. There idiots anyway, they want oneill out, they'll never get anyone as good as him, they prob want oleary back.

Danny Hoekman said:

Imagine they didn't say that when Randy Leaner took them over and most other clubs had no money. Now someone else has more money its a different story.

Love all this gloryhunter thing - West Ham fans were saying the same... Think we had 40k against West Ham last year, 42k this year so only an increase of 2k. I think if every other club in the prem spent the money we had they would attract at least another 2k fans. probably more.

Re: Team For Tonight

mcfcdjr said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Given

Zabaleta, Toure, Lescott, Bridge

SWP Barry,De Jong, Petrov

Adebayor, Bellamy

Bench: RSC,Tevez,Ireland etc

Id swap bellers for swp and put tevez alongside ade mate..shaun look of the pace if u ask me

Agree

GIVEN

ZAB TOURE LESCOTT BRIDGE

BELLAMY DEJONG BARRY PETROV

ADE TEVEZ

SUBS TAYLOR RICHARDS WEISS SWP RSC IRELAND JOHNSON

Gets even more difficult when Robbie, Vince and Nedum return

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.