Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

everyone on here seems very confident that we will beat villa but im not so sure....id settle now for a draw but i think with our defence still looking a little shakey that they will get one over on us this time........agbonlahour is scoring quite a few at the moment and their attackers can and will certainly cause us problems

I also expect dunnie to have one of those games where absolutely nothing gets passed him!

my opinion is villa will win 1-0 or 2-0

i just want this to be a goal fest for adebayor so IF my wish comes true i say 6-2 win for city

but being realistic i say 3-1 to city

----------------Given-----------------
--Zaba----Toure---Lescott---Bridge---
----------------DeJong---------------
---Ireland----Barry--------Bellamy-----
---------------Adebayor--------------
-----------Tevez----------------------

3-0, Adebayor, Tevez, Bellamy

It is hard choice! Dealing with Bellamy, Tevez and Adebayor! Not to mention Shauny! I would give Shauny a rest for now! Maybe have him come on as a late sub for Bellamy or Ireland!

Lets face it we were not great away last season..if we got any win tonight it again would send out another statement to the sky 4 that we are knocking on the door.. lets not forget rags and scouse struggle there so a favourable result would make them take note and its against a potential top 6 club

villa play attacking footy similar to city, i think we will be better at hitting them on the break we have better up front, better midfield & slightly (due to gelling period) better defence & top notch keeper (hope freidal has a stinker)..i think this could be 4 or 5-1 to us.. bellers x2, petrov,dj & tevez.

hope city win tonight but lets not right villa off good side who have'nt hit top gear yet think this match will be harder than the derby match but with ade back i think we can sneak it...

Greiver said:
----------------Given-----------------
--Zaba----Toure---Lescott---Bridge---
----------------DeJong---------------
---Ireland----Barry--------Bellamy-----
---------------Adebayor--------------
-----------Tevez----------------------

3-0, Adebayor, Tevez, Bellamy

It is hard choice! Dealing with Bellamy, Tevez and Adebayor! Not to mention Shauny! I would give Shauny a rest for now! Maybe have him come on as a late sub for Bellamy or Ireland!
my god....look how far we have come in one season???!!?!??!! that team is awesome and still doesnt include robbie,swp,rsc,petrov or vinny!!! absolutely quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.