Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

My god Agbonlahor is struggling to string together a cohesive sentence. I bet the guy cant walk and talk at the same time. Thick as a plank of wood.

I am a bit worried about Gabby and his pace tonight.

I am really nervous about tonights game...

Team of battlers out there this evening and plenty of options on the bench, even we are losing with 15 -20 mins to go expect RSC to Join Ade and Petrov to supply crosses for them.

Just looking at the line-up and it hit me; we still have Robinho coming back from injury. Christ, what a team!

shaunthegoat said:
Just looking at the line-up and it hit me; we still have Robinho coming back from injury. Christ, what a team!

And Vinny.

We really have got a team full of great players. Its great that not one player can go through a dip and be guaranteed a start, Superman can be forgiven for his hard work, but its great to see Micah benched until he gets his position into perspective. I cant remember the last time we have been able to bench such players as we have options just as good as cover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.