Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

Good luck tonight lads.

Here's hoping for a solid performance and a win to bring back up the M6.

Not an easy fixture for any club. However, I have a feeling that tonight will end up with City fans feeling happy.

Dunne will get a decent reception for sure..

I'm gonna go for a score draw, 2-2 me thinks & Villa Park's a tough place to go so will be a decent Point..

3 on the other hand & i'll be over the moon..;)

should be great game tonight. good atmosphere .

im leaving town about half 4 after a few cocktails in font! :)

also, im dressing up for no reason.

CTID

urmston said:
Two things make me worry about tonight.

1. Last season every time City had to win to jump up a few places in the table they lost.

2. City have 2 away wins already this season and that is as many as we usually see in a whole season.

But I'm going to predict a 2-0 win for City.
That was the old City.

Looks like Cuellar will start at RB for Villa, but he is really a central defender.
When central defenders play at full back their positional sense is often poor (MR in the derby?) and in particular their natural instincts draw them across goal towards the ball in open play.

If we can get some decent attacks going down our right hand side and SWP can get the ball to the far post I am sure there will be space for a late arriving Petrov / Bellamy / even Barry to lash one in the top left hand corner.

this a huge game imo,Villa a tough test on the road but 1 we must win if we really want 2 become a top 4 team,A good ground for us in recent yrs,

2 - 0 to us. Tonight will be Joleons best game in blue with top defending and his first premier league goal for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.