Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

Villa well organised and defending in banks of four. We will break then down in time, but will it be in time?

not my fault! said:
bornblueegg said:
41 mins of perfect stream now I need a proctologist

What you watching? I cant get it!
try top one
Outrun said:
Sopcast links I recommend:
Best quality: 900 kbps <a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/65179" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/65179</a> Dazzler
Most reliable: 450 kbps <a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69850</a> YES
Alternative: 450 kbps <a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/81774" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/81774</a> FS TV Teus
(Links from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=48851&part=sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports</a> )

All English commentary.

Poor performance so far,

Barry is affected by the fans and isn't playing his best..
Tevez' touch is out of this world at the moment..

Bridge and de Jong are our only good players on the field at the moment.
Ireland should come on.

keep same side to start 2nd...we are a goal down and creating chances.....Tevez is the man, he will get us a goal so stick with him....after 20 mins look to change it....dont panic. There are goals in this for us but just need to keep plugging away. I can see 1-2 CITY, just call me mystic meg :)

We've controlled first half, well last 30mins of it. Swp off. Yet again De Jong our best player. Ade unlucky not to have scored.

svennis pennis said:
I loved that tackle by De jong on Young. what a fucking tackle!! I shall re name him, Nigel The Chopper!

Funny football, you'd want him dead if you you supported Villa.
This game is far from over, Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.