Official Australian Blues Thread

Yeh, don't think I'll make it tonight, I few too many beverages earlier tonight.

Gonna be a struggle to get through this one...

The game against Hamburg will not be on television... SBS has opted to show Udinese v Bremen instead for some unknown reason. So it's a stream guys.

Sydneysiders, come watch the Fulham game on Sunday night instead:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&id=785706039#/event.php?eid=81742056082&ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php ... 082&ref=mf</a>

Cause sbs are in love with italian football. They hate the english game because it is not technical enough. That foster is an absolute twunt

butchasteve said:
Cause sbs are in love with italian football. They hate the english game because it is not technical enough. That foster is an absolute twunt
Remember last year after the draw between Barca and Rags he was batting off over how "technically gifted" the Spaniards were... fuck me he's annoying.

omg that guys are fkn idiot - how about that guy with the buzz cut who used to play for nothern spirit/west ham fuck his annoying. And on fox sports mark bosnich is the only guy who makes sense on the panel ... while im on fox sports you know the chick with the black hair who tries to talk as if she knows football...fail.

Guys
I am new to all this, would love to watch the team play with a group of blues. I am based in the city (Sydney, Woolloomooloo) where is good? came out here 40 years ago ( I know I am an old *&^()) but still a blue...

Woodsy58 said:
Guys
I am new to all this, would love to watch the team play with a group of blues. I am based in the city (Sydney, Woolloomooloo) where is good? came out here 40 years ago ( I know I am an old *&^()) but still a blue...
We'll be at Cheers Sports Bar this Sunday night mate for the Fulham game. Bring your singing voice.

Simon Hill, for obvious reasons, is alright.

Don't rate neo-Nazi Robbie Slater or Bosnich.

Aussie! said:
omg that guys are fkn idiot - how about that guy with the buzz cut who used to play for nothern spirit/west ham fuck his annoying. And on fox sports mark bosnich is the only guy who makes sense on the panel ... while im on fox sports you know the chick with the black hair who tries to talk as if she knows football...fail.
She's a fucking massive Rag as well. So she can do one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.