Official Australian Blues Thread

yep mel struggles in the host chair and she is an out and out rag-if she didnt have that pretty face fox wouldnt have let her in the door.you wld probably give her a tear though

'bozza' has completely fried his brain he is almost impossible to watch..dont even need to mention slater...thank god for simmo!but where the hell is he at the moment?he hasnt been on for weeks from memory is he injured?

and on sbs- they must show continental football its all part of their branding..alot of muppets on there..i actually met les murrays alleged best friend in budapest and he was ok at first bu then tried to get us into a pyramid scheme the cnut!

Craig Foster is a ****, end of. This researcher/presenter of the world game was caught leaving a sydney fc game 10 minutes early to 'beat the traffic'. He has strong opinonated views which will always get media attention and i really do question if he watches all the football, or just watches the highlights - TWAT, at he used to play for Crystal palace hah.

Simon Hill is by far the premier commentor on Australian/International football within this country. Les Murray is starting to lose his marbles on the SBS and they have seen to taken a very anti EPL stance when the power of the league speaks for itself.

I'm gunna be in Sydney the day of the Tottenham game away does anyone know if there's anywhere to see the game near the UNSW Roundhouse?

xthelegendx said:
I'm gunna be in Sydney the day of the Tottenham game away does anyone know if there's anywhere to see the game near the UNSW Roundhouse?

We normally watch the games at Cheers Bar on George St in the CBD. Would be a 10 buck cab ride from UNSW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.