Official Australian Blues Thread

At Cheers Bar (sydney) for the rags game, 10.30pm kick off. see ya there

Figgylion said:
adammck said:

Will be there. Bringing a mate too, he has no idea about football but he'll be wearing one of my City shirts so he''ll at least look the part

That's what the Rags do, so one will be fine...

seventeen hours behind you, but reckon you'll still be drinking when we catch you up. save a can or two

NathanC said:
Figgylion said:
adammck said:

Will be there. Bringing a mate too, he has no idea about football but he'll be wearing one of my City shirts so he''ll at least look the part

That's what the Rags do, so one will be fine...
Easy tiger.
You'll like him. He has cheered on the Blues against the rags before, even when I wasn't there, He has no idea about playing the game, he knows enough to follow the Blues though.

Every season, my brother and I have a little wager (a slab of stella) on whose team finishes higher, City or Spurs. Earlier in the season, I thought it was going to be a shoo-in for city but now, with Robbie not playing, Spurs with a pretty good defensive record and both teams likely to miss Europe, will City do the right thing for me and at least draw the game, if not win?
So, if anyone from the club is reading this, if you do the right thing by me, I will be happy to share my slab with you!

MelbourneBlue said:
Every season, my brother and I have a little wager (a slab of stella) on whose team finishes higher, City or Spurs. Earlier in the season, I thought it was going to be a shoo-in for city but now, with Robbie not playing, Spurs with a pretty good defensive record and both teams likely to miss Europe, will City do the right thing for me and at least draw the game, if not win?
So, if anyone from the club is reading this, if you do the right thing by me, I will be happy to share my slab with you!

same here!except bets with a mate not a bro....im always down once carton, if we lose tonight not only will i be down 2 on the double or nothing rule, but am very likely to drop another carton on the 'who finishes higher' wager we also place...

please do it! 3 cartons will really hurt....really hurt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.