Official Barca v City match thread

Feed-The-Goat said:
i just wish i could bloody understand them....

Me too...I've actually promised myself to start learning Spanish and eventually Catalan this winter. We'll see how that goes... :)

Looks like we have a chance against that side. If the Barca OS is correct and Ibra isn't in the squad that's pretty surprising since Guradiola said just yesterday that he would play. He was certainly there on the pitch just now anyway.

Tricky_Trev said:
Let's be honest here... we are going to get battered. But i don't give a shit. I'm proud to see my beloved City at an event like this. I'm 22 and quite frankly, i've never seen anything like this.

I think we've got more than a chance looking at both of the teams tbh

Tricky_Trev said:
Let's be honest here... we are going to get battered. But i don't give a shit. I'm proud to see my beloved City at an event like this. I'm 22 and quite frankly, i've never seen anything like this.

I've seen plenty like this, Barca like spectacular stuff and have the ground to make it look amazing. But you're right, I've never seen US be a part of anything like this! *INSERT EXPLETIVE* WHY AM I NOT THERE?!?!

100%manc said:
You know what you get that "I wish I was there" feeling, fantastic stadium

Agreed, and i wanted this called off!!!

God i can be a twat sometimes.

Humble Pie a plenty being shovelled in at moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.