Official Bin Dippers v CITY Thread

The Game 77 said:
See what Hughes is going to do he need to grab the bull by the horns and changes things around and try to be more aggressive and stop pussy footing around

This is Mark Hughes we're talking about here.

Toothless sums us up perfectly. We can't keep playing long balls up to Adebayor time and time again we need to get the ball on the deck and pass it. SWP needs to come off for Tevez/Weiss. If we can do both of those things successfully in the second half we may well win this. If not we WILL lose 1-0/2-0. Watch this space.

All we have to do is wait for rafa to make his final sub, then we change tactics and win the game.

This has 3 points all over it.

Time to lump on at the bookies...City are now 7/2 for the win

AntonDonJuan said:
Snore

We are fucking shit.

Adebayor is the most laziest cnut i've ever seen, and SWP is playing like he always does...fuckin shite

Arsenal fans have always said this about Ade and they should know a bit about football. Hope this isn't yet ANOTHER lemon.

SWP_8 said:
Does hughes ever fucking move? sits on his arse with his arms folded looking like he couldn't give a toss, he's doing my head in, what do we do in training?

Passing the ball from one blue shirt to another looks like the most impossible thing ever for us.
wtf do you expect him to do, honestly, I think the game is going to his plan and we'll see a more attacking attitude in the 2nd half. Everyone saying that we should be taking the game to liverpool, yadayada probably forgets that we're not on par with them yet.

and I didnt see that many aimless long balls tbh. I love Ireland.

The best piss take was the scouse scum booing shite phillips for a dive - and they've got that french **** up front

vbr said:
The Game 77 said:
See what Hughes is going to do he need to grab the bull by the horns and changes things around and try to be more aggressive and stop pussy footing around

This is Mark Hughes we're talking about here.
i remember people saying the same thing at ht in the burnley game, then we came out and came back from 1-2 to be winning 3-2. ok so we fucked up at the end but i think its pretty clear he is capable of giving a good bollocking/team talk and changing things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.