Official Blackburn away - Inflatables, Scarves, flags.......

Any chance anyone can get some Bananas and take them to the ground to sell? You will get your money back (99p to buy sell em for £1.50), I for one would buy one. Looked everywhere today and couldnt see one. Ta.

not my fault! said:
Any chance anyone can get some Bananas and take them to the ground to sell? You will get your money back (99p to buy sell em for £1.50), I for one would buy one. Looked everywhere today and couldnt see one. Ta.

got a blow up dinosaur going spare if thats any good?

not my fault! said:

this ^ what he said

Just got ours soughted...2 Bananas, 1 Guitar, 1 Pink Flamenco and a 7 foot Crocodile!

Can't wait, only one more sleep!

warpig said:
not my fault! said:

T.Rex? My lad would love that.. His two fav things are City and Dinosaurs, could combine it and put a City shirt on the thing! Lol.

not my fault! said:
warpig said:

T.Rex? My lad would love that.. His two fav things are City and Dinosaurs, could combine it and put a City shirt on the thing! Lol.

got that an elephant and a dragon. he can take his pick....

warpig said:
not my fault! said:

I'll have the Elephant it's my favourite animal... Sod the lad he's had his 5mins of fame and his pic on the OS (pending). In all honesty if your going take it with you I'll have it for the crack.

not my fault! said:
warpig said:

I'll have the Elephant it's my favourite animal... Sod the lad he's had his 5mins of fame and his pic on the OS (pending). In all honesty if your going take it with you I'll have it for the crack.

sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.