Official Blackburn v Manchester City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stu9488 said:
Morning all, I don't have much time so excuse the short post and I won't be able to reply,

Adebayor has had some pain this morning and is 50/50 to start today. Tevez is fit and ready.
cummon stu, patch ade up and get him ready to go!!! lol

Got to admit hands are shaking and heart thumping typing this. Can't wait for season to start. I'd settle for draw but so hope we win. My Team
Given, Zab, Toure, Ned, Bridge, de Jong, Ireland, Barry, SWP, Tevez and Bellamy.

I don't think he'll risk Ade if he isn't 100%.

Tevez to score 1st goal and Robbie to come on as sub in 2nd half and finish them off.

Just read Kolo is only 50-50 to play, same with Ned?

Oh dear.... Dunne and Tal Ben Haim in defense then?

I hope we get a point.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8197359.stm

Blackburn captain Ryan Nelsen (knee) needs a late fitness test but Chris Samba and Gael Givet should return.

New signing Nikola Kalinic is short of match practice so will not play for at least a couple of weeks.

Manchester City are without new striker Roque Santa Cruz, who is still recovering from knee surgery.

Carlos Tevez (heel) and Craig Bellamy (knee) should play after overcoming knocks. Emmanuel Adebayor and Shay Given are doubts with groin strains.

Blackburn

Suspended: None

Doubtful: Gallagher (hamstring), Givet (ankle/foot), Ryan Nelsen (knee)

Injured: Dunn (hamstring), Emerton (knee), Grella (thigh),
Reid (knee)

Manchester City

Suspended: None

Doubtful: Adebayor (groin), Bellamy (knee), Given (groin), Onuoha (thigh)

Injured: Johnson (groin), Kompany (toe), Santa Cruz (knee)

Looks like it might be Taylor playing after all.

woolleyback blue said:
Got to admit hands are shaking and heart thumping typing this. Can't wait for season to start. I'd settle for draw but so hope we win. My Team
Given, Zab, Toure, Ned, Bridge, de Jong, Ireland, Barry, SWP, Tevez and Bellamy.

I don't think he'll risk Ade if he isn't 100%.

Tevez to score 1st goal and Robbie to come on as sub in 2nd half and finish them off.
Thank god your not the manager

avoidconfusion said:
Just read Kolo is only 50-50 to play, same with Ned?

Oh dear.... Dunne and Tal Ben Haim in defense then?

I hope we get a point.

I am way too unreasonable to be satisfied with a point. Sack the Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.