Official Blackburn v Manchester City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha have you read this off a rovers forum
Re: Rovers v Man City, 15/08/09, 15:00
by FatSamsLongballBlues » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 pm

mcfc wrote:
blujugganaut wrote:
i love how the Man City fans, without playing a single game, thin theyre so much better than anyone else. Cant wait for us to beat them on Saturday just to see how they react

you'll be waiting a very long time
Manchester City fans seem to think just becuse they have assembled a squad of proven, top quality players that they will be able to win a lot of games this season. I see you losing every game you play. Robinho? Adebayor? Tevez? Bellamy? Santa Cruz? SWP? Ireland? I don't see that attack scoring many this season. I'm glad of the easy start for us, I see a 4-0 hom win, with Fat Sam coming on for Samba for the last 20 or so minutes and bagging a couple of goals. I pedict Manchester City will finish below Burnley this season, and in doing so, finishing bottom. Up the Rovers FatSamsLongballBlues
Promising youngster

mancity1 said:
Is Shay and Nedum available for tonight?

On the evidence of yesterday's training both are available. Given is a cert to play along with Toure, Bridge, Ireland, De Jong, Robinho & Barry.
That leaves 4 places between 7 - Dunne, Ned, Zab, Micah, SWP, Bellamy & Tevez.
Which 3 of those won't start - that's today's team question?

johnny crossan said:
mancity1 said:
Is Shay and Nedum available for tonight?

On the evidence of yesterday's training both are available. Given is a cert to play along with Toure, Bridge, Ireland, De Jong, Robinho & Barry.
That leaves 4 places between 7 - Dunne, Ned, Zab, Micah, SWP, Bellamy & Tevez.
Which 3 of those won't start - that's today's team question?

Thanks Johnny much appreciated.

We are still mushrooms here in oz when it comes to details on players fitness unless its plastered on the OS.

I noticed Given was substitiuted on Wednesday and needless to say the Aussie commentator we had mentioned nothing about Shay which he should have since he is a die hard blue ( albeit a pessimistic one ).

I can´t wait...

In Spain, the match will be showed by the public TV. Everybody will watch the first matcht of the new SuperCity.

Are we going to play with Barry, Binho, Tévez and Adebayor??

Morning all, I don't have much time so excuse the short post and I won't be able to reply,

Adebayor has had some pain this morning and is 50/50 to start today. Tevez is fit and ready.

Nice one Stu. Gonna have to radio this one, will be stuck in work changing tax profiles on foreign stocks thanks to Mr Darling. Cant wait for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.