Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

I'll be going on in a minute, just having my Wispa yoghurt/mouse, go for a quick whizz and grap a drink! If I start losing heavily you might here me rambling on about me jailbreaking my iTouch, I'm too excited about how I've managed to do it tonight lol.

Hehe, my rematch against Roma didn't go so well then, 4-1 loss. Guess that last game will be interestnig then.

You're a bit annoying to face though mate, you quit when I was winning big, you win big and you celebrate every goal like crazy, watch the highlights in full and start fucking about with the ball in the end. Not saying it's neccesarily wrong, but you do know how to wind someone up. :)

GoForGlory said:
Hehe, my rematch against Roma didn't go so well then, 4-1 loss. Guess that last game will be interestnig then.

You're a bit annoying to face though mate, you quit when I was winning big, you win big and you celebrate every goal like crazy, watch the highlights in full and start fucking about with the ball in the end. Not saying it's neccesarily wrong, but you do know how to wind someone up. :)

Right back at you. You coulda quit, do it on purpose to be honest, you're frustrating to play chopping me down every 1 on 1 that I get.

GoForGlory said:

hahaha

you always nick the ball when the keeper kicks it out, annoying as fuck! :)

RobinJo said:
GoForGlory said:

Right back at you. You coulda quit, do it on purpose to be honest, you're frustrating to play chopping me down every 1 on 1 that I get.

Was I even talking to you? Thought you were spurs??

Yeah, hehe it is annoying being cut down, but there's a reason you get a red card for it....it's an option sometimes, depends on the score, sometimes it's definitely better taking a red than conceding.

GoForGlory said:
RobinJo said:
GoForGlory said:

Yeah, hehe it is annoying being cut down, but there's a reason you get a red card for it....it's an option sometimes, depends on the score, sometimes it's definitely better taking a red than conceding.

No I'm Roma. My mate is Spurs :)

foxy said:
GoForGlory said:

hahaha

you always nick the ball when the keeper kicks it out, annoying as fuck! :)

Honestly mate, I did it twice in that match and it wasn't on purpose, my player was stuck! Not a tactic I use...I do like to nick try and nick the ball if the keeper is passing it out in play. :)

No excuse for fouling people when they are one-on-one! That takes the piss! Anyway, Blue Smartie just send me a game invite when you're on, I'm "mcfc" for our thrilling Wolfsburg Reserves vs Rochdale!

RobinJo said:
GoForGlory said:
RobinJo said:
GoForGlory said:

No I'm Roma. My mate is Spurs :)

Oh okay, that's what I thought at first but I got well confused when you knew the score in my other game. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.