Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

Cheers. I have finished uni for the summer now so have plently of time to complete matches

I will join up in a bit. Do I need an invite first though?

Also, is it any team to use? But obviously not ones already taken

GoForGlory said:
Sweden destroyed Boca! :) Two games and two defeats against Italy though...bit sloppy defending but most goals I let in were annoying rebounds anyway. :( I'll gather myself and win the thrid though, juust you wait! :) hehe.

Unlucky mate, those were quite good games though :)

Blueboylewis09 said:
Omiclops this will be the third and klast game against each other mate. You play each team 3 times. let's not have another crappy 0-0 draw hey

Haha that 0-0 draw pissed me right off. You're hard to break down with City! And when you beat me 2-1, I was fuming man, Toni couldn't shoot for shit!!!! Though I recovered and beat you in the last game so that was alright.
League is shaping up nice.

Also 'robinhojo', fouling motherfucker! If pirlo had dropped i wouldn't have scored! Still, last minuite goal was sweet, I deserved the win tbh though, Roma defence are BEASTY!

Omiclops said:
GoForGlory said:
Sweden destroyed Boca! :) Two games and two defeats against Italy though...bit sloppy defending but most goals I let in were annoying rebounds anyway. :( I'll gather myself and win the thrid though, juust you wait! :) hehe.

Unlucky mate, those were quite good games though :)

Blueboylewis09 said:
Omiclops this will be the third and klast game against each other mate. You play each team 3 times. let's not have another crappy 0-0 draw hey

Haha that 0-0 draw pissed me right off. You're hard to break down with City! And when you beat me 2-1, I was fuming man, Toni couldn't shoot for shit!!!! Though I recovered and beat you in the last game so that was alright.
League is shaping up nice.

Aye, those were good games. Have to fight hard with Sweden, their defenders are really slow, but the Elmander-Ibrahimovic partnership is working quite well at times, plus I've got the veteran King Henrik Larsson on as well! :) I'll give it a real go in the last match, should be fun.

Btw if anyone reads just that quote of mine, I took it back later cos I realised it was River Plate and not Boca I played against. Apologize for confusing the two if there are any Argentinians here. :)

You're all bastards for beating me with these teams while I have big old Argentina, whoever play as Roma and City you defend like absolute beasts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.