Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

PabZab said:
Anyone up for a game, I'm Argentina.

Sure. :) Sweden knocked them out of the 2002 world cup....not feeling as confident but I'll give it a go :)

Edit: Just started another game, I'll have to try later.
Edit2: Doesn't seem to work this game, can't get it started so I'll give you a game now if you want.

GoForGlory said:
PabZab said:

Sure. :) Sweden knocked them out of the 2002 world cup....not feeling as confident but I'll give it a go :)

Damn, I'll wait to play you. Should be a good game, my short comings are made up for by Argentina being good.

PabZab said:
GoForGlory said:
PabZab said:

Damn, I'll wait to play you. Should be a good game, my short comings are made up for by Argentina being good.

Can't connect to citypie for some reason so come on and I'll try it with you.

GoForGlory said:
PabZab said:
GoForGlory said:
PabZab said:

Can't connect to citypie for some reason so come on and I'll try it with you.

Ok just coming

I had the best games with PabZab :)
Damn Tevez and Cruz though!
Won 2, Lost 1. Good games Pabsy.

Blueboylewis09 said:
I will be on soon if anyone wants a game. gt shortmatt mcfc. Today i go unbeaten plus i want to give ajax a kick assing. havent played them yet.

You probably will give Ajax an arse kicking. I was in a great run of form until I recently lost to a late milan penalty and got hammered by Sweden 4-1 with my keeper having a mare, and bloody Isaksson being like bloody superman!

I tend to dominate a few games, but cant finish teams off and end up conceding a stupid late goal or penalty to lose the game. Very annoying

mcfc_ms said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
I will be on soon if anyone wants a game. gt shortmatt mcfc. Today i go unbeaten plus i want to give ajax a kick assing. havent played them yet.

You probably will give Ajax an arse kicking. I was in a great run of form until I recently lost to a late milan penalty and got hammered by Sweden 4-1 with my keeper having a mare, and bloody Isaksson being like bloody superman!

I tend to dominate a few games, but cant finish teams off and end up conceding a stupid late goal or penalty to lose the game. Very annoying

Are you ajax yeh. invite me to a game if your on and i will give you a kickassing.

mcfc_ms said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

I feel like playing against Ajax if you're up for a game with me. I'm Italy, GT Omiclops so invite me whenever.
As for Isaksson, I'm glad SOMEBODY agrees with me, he's a fucking beast in goal isn't he? Just because of his bleeding height, shame he couldn't do that against cocking 'Boro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.