Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

Fuck's sake! Game froze after a substitution...I've seen this fucking bug too many times, so annoying! I was up 2-0 with 25 mins left as well...I won't quit or I won't get the win.

GoForGlory said:
Fuck's sake! Game froze after a substitution...I've seen this fucking bug too many times, so annoying! I was up 2-0 with 25 mins left as well...I won't quit or I won't get the win.

I'll be a gentleman and quit then, fairest thing in all honesty.

Sambaman, whats your GT and what team you got? You seem awfully arrogant for your own good.[/quote]
Ha I'm MAINheadMIKE, you have already beaten me. I've just drawn and beaten the guy who is AC Milan but I'll admit that he is a better player than me. So I'm not that arrogant, but at 4-0 I've got a right to be arrogant against Glory even though he would probably give me a run for my money if he was a decent team.

cheers mike, i think we played 3 both won 1 drawn 1 so id say we are even mate my gamertag is alarmedemperor if anyone ever fancys a game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.