Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

Well you guys best start getting out and getting fit rather than just sitting playing your Fifa because Project Natal is going to let all us oldies teach you how football should be played ;o)
(probably kill off the PS3 and Wi but thats always been Microsofts goal lol)

Project Natal Vid

Quick heads up for you lot that have their Xbox Live expired. You can currently get a month for £1, but for today only. Can be done through your Xbox 360 or through the Xbox Live web site. Automatically renews the following month for a £4.99 unless you cancel prior to the renewal date.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Well you guys best start getting out and getting fit rather than just sitting playing your Fifa because Project Natal is going to let all us oldies teach you how football should be played ;o)
(probably kill off the PS3 and Wi but thats always been Microsofts goal lol)

Project Natal Vid

Saw the vid they uploaded after E3. Not entirely convinced it will work good but it definitely caught my attention. Stuff like boxing could be amazing if that really works well.

OMG last night i was city and the other team was Real Madrid, and as soon as he kicked off within a second he took a shot from the half way line and it went in.

Was that utter fluke or does anyone know if its a trick/combination? I think he did it with Huntelaar.

foxy said:
OMG last night i was city and the other team was Real Madrid, and as soon as he kicked off within a second he took a shot from the half way line and it went in.

Was that utter fluke or does anyone know if its a trick/combination? I think he did it with Huntelaar.

Finesse shot at just under full power. For some reason the keepers seem to struggle with it.

yawa said:
foxy said:

Finesse shot at just under full power. For some reason the keepers seem to struggle with it.

LOL i know they kind of stand there on the edge of 6 yard box and watch the ball go over them. Well thats what shay has grown a habit of. :) I Fazz Dogg I if anybody wants a game :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.