Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

Never played a rag, just can't be happy about Shrek banging in a hat-trick. It's just not cricket.

Have always employed the tinkerman approach of swapping in players for the week in the hope they get more than the 4 points it costs to transfer them in :)

Reading are playing twice in Gameweek 1 too, so I'll put three of them in the side. The 3 Chelsea bods will be there all season. Lampard or Mata? Lamps takes the pennos but can miss weeks with injury.

♫KeepCalm&SlapBass♫.........Jimster OfTheJ

J i m s t e r said:
Never played a rag, just can't be happy about Shrek banging in a hat-trick. It's just not cricket.

Have always employed the tinkerman approach of swapping in players for the week in the hope they get more than the 4 points it costs to transfer them in :)

Reading are playing twice in Gameweek 1 too, so I'll put three of them in the side. The 3 Chelsea bods will be there all season. Lampard or Mata? Lamps takes the pennos but can miss weeks with injury.

♫KeepCalm&SlapBass♫.........Jimster OfTheJ

Lampard early season, Mata after a while.

Remember...Reading and Chelsea miss gameweek 3 I think due to having a double opener...hence...6 players not playing in your case.

Rag Free Zone are in,can't put my team up here yet as i'll be tinkering until kick off!
As the name suggests though,there will be no vermin in this seasons winning team.

johnny on the spot said:
Since when did this league start letting folk put rags in their teams? Been going years and that was rule number one.

Last year I think or maybe even two years ago. Plenty still keep to the rule (myself included), I guess it depends how strong your principles are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.