Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

salfordblues said:
What is the rule?

Rags or No Rags?

Don't think it's a rule, since it can't be enforced (unless the mods/admins of the league kick you out).

There were plenty of teams with Rags in last year, and many of them at the top or near to it. It is hard not to have the likes of Nani, Valencia, and Shrek in when they are always going to be getting points, and the...idea...of...the...game...is to get points.

Fortunately there are so many other options this year, and teams and players who look to get enough points, that I am not getting any at all. It does feel sickening to have them in. See United win 5 nil but it's ok because you have Shrek at captain? Not for me anymore.

No Rags this time...he says....

whothefisAlice said:
salfordblues said:
What is the rule?

Rags or No Rags?

Don't think it's a rule, since it can't be enforced (unless the mods/admins of the league kick you out).

There were plenty of teams with Rags in last year, and many of them at the top or near to it. It is hard not to have the likes of Nani, Valencia, and Shrek in when they are always going to be getting points, and the...idea...of...the...game...is to get points.

Fortunately there are so many other options this year, and teams and players who look to get enough points, that I am not getting any at all. It does feel sickening to have them in. See United win 5 nil but it's ok because you have Shrek at captain? Not for me anymore.

No Rags this time...he says....

I've never had them in before but I really want to improve my overall rank this year so I'm considering taking the plunge.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Scholes for me, sorry! :(
Yep; I've sold my soul as well with the grannyshagger.

urAmu.png

An early draft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.