Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

jimharri said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Scholes for me, sorry! :(
Yep; I've sold my soul as well with the grannyshagger.

urAmu.png

An early draft.

Hmm, how do you change the formation? Im new to this.

Just replace a midfielder with a forward etc, and it will automatically change the formation, depending on how many players you have in each position. It limits it though, so you can't just have 11 strikers for example.

Damocles said:
Back for another year.

For those never played it, the only rule is no players from Man United. Anyone caught breaking these rules gets a paddlin'
?????????????

Wasn't a rule last year as many of us join leagues with our friends as well?

Blue Smarties said:
Damocles said:
Back for another year.

For those never played it, the only rule is no players from Man United. Anyone caught breaking these rules gets a paddlin'
?????????????

Correct. That rule wasn't in place last season after a few seasons when it was. There were plenty on here with vermin in their teams.

jimharri said:
Blue Smarties said:
Damocles said:
Back for another year.

?????????????

Correct. That rule wasn't in place last season after a few seasons when it was. There were plenty on here with vermin in their teams.

I don't have any in because I feel they'll drop points the first 3 weeks, but over the season, when they get their 'easy' runs, I think it's fair to say they'll get some points. So you say it's the rule then this year? Many if not most of us are in numerous leagues, and there are no City fans in some of my other leagues....Rags, Dippers, Fulham and Chels fans, and they are all sure to have the Scum.

Rule? Anyone with a Rag in get's booted out Bm league by an admin then?

Back in the game for the second year though first on bluemoon league. Meisters Sergio 93's going all the way for mid table mediocrity! :)

Defo no rags though, is a personal rule I employ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.