Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

johnny on the spot said:
Can we ban rag players again for next season?
you will get a lot more people than you think, NOT entering the bluemoon league because like it or not(hate it with a passion, but money talks) united players score a lot of fantasy points and people including myself pay quite a few quid to enter teams in private leagues and to be in with a chance of winning you do have to have some rags in... im nowhere near the leaders because i took valencia, rooney and van persie(c) out hoping it would work for me and against united... what a dickhead move that was, lol...

I think next season we should create a league of non-rag teams separate to the official blue moon league.

2bluejacko said:
to be in with a chance of winning you do have to have some rags in... .

no you really do not.

i'm 3rd now, NO RAGS

look at the fantasy top 11. there are more everton players than rags in the best 11

I've put rags in for one simple reason, for some reason, when I have Blues in their form always goes to pot, when I put rags in, their form goes to pot, ergo I'd rather have shit scores on the Bluemoon fantasy league and have rags in and City players out and City win the actual league :-)

Just outside the top 200, so thats my goal for the league.
Had 6 injuries, 4 in my first team until I just adjusted now!

I wouldnt pick rags anyway ,but was'nt the rule NO RAGS in the Bluemoon league ???? hate all these bragging bettys in the top spots with the likes of RVP as their captain ,would be intresting to see what the "pure" standings would be without the Glory Glory FF Rag fanciers :p

Bale as my captain got me a whoppping 42 points himself! Jumped over 100 places to 166 in the Bluemoon league, highest position yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.