Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

AlfieHåland said:
What's going on, the leader is playing with RVP upfront? I thought it was a strict 'no rag player rule' in this league?

Read through last 5 pages of the thread I'm sure you'll see an explanation in there.

salfordblues said:
AlfieHåland said:
What's going on, the leader is playing with RVP upfront? I thought it was a strict 'no rag player rule' in this league?

Read through last 5 pages of the thread I'm sure you'll see an explanation in there.

Just have done and nothing jumps out. When did we change the rule? This has always been a "no rags" contest so why are we allowing them in now?

Chuck out the people who picked Man Utd players. I'm disgusted.

Certainly no scum in my team hence the name "No Man Utd players."

Appropriate word to describe my points total would be pathetic aside from this month which has been far better. Joint 57th in the November standings which is far better than previous months if not brilliant and at least I'm now out of the bottom 3 in head to head league A.

Your feeble attempt at getting kudos for naming your team 'No Rag Shite players' is hilarious.

You won't put their players in your team, but you will put their name in your team name.

BimboBob said:
salfordblues said:
AlfieHåland said:

Just have done and nothing jumps out. When did we change the rule? This has always been a "no rags" contest so why are we allowing them in now?

Chuck out the people who picked Man Utd players. I'm disgusted.
its because the majority of people are in fantasy leagues where money can be won and they have paid to put their teams in... its not for fun like the bluemoon league and however much we despise them, you know that players like van persie as your captain, rooney, valencia, hernandez etc etc are going to score you big points... BUT NOT ON DEC 9TH 2012!!! AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... ps got a sneaky suspicion that mario will play a brilliant part for us in this game so my three city players in my team will be mario, aguero and tevez... just hope that mancini attacks them cos they are shite at the back but if he sits back i wont be happy cos we know what they can do, just saying...

i'm sitting 4th with my city B team, yet 1st 2nd and 3rd ALL HAVE RAGS (how do you sleep at night?)

therefore i should be automatically promoted to 1st :)

My brother is the guy in first with RVP. As others have already pointed out, it was established that we were allowed to put rags in our team. We didn't like putting rags in our team but if others are going to do it it puts us at a disadvantage if we don't put rags in our team. I don't have any currently which is probably why I am in 31st while he is in 1st. Also, this is both our first year doing it, is it hard to overcome a 60 point deficit from this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.