Official bluemoon South Africa FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

All this hype for an inglorious defeat on penalties as per usual.

Sneijder, Robben, Van Persie + Huntelaar.

Netherlands will be dangerous as usual, question marks over their defence though.

Argentina and France are unfancied because of their crap managers, but you never know, their natural talent could shine through.

Serbia are my very outside bet, their big problem is a very dodgy keeper.

pee dubya said:

Netherlands will be dangerous as usual, question marks over their defence though.

Argentina and France are unfancied because of their crap managers, but you never know, their natural talent could shine through.

I wonder how Weiss gets on as he should play with no fear as his father is manager.

FOR SALE

I have two tickets for each of the England games for world cup 2010

12/06/2010 England V USA (2 tickets)
18/06/2010 England V Algeria (2 tickets)
23/06/2010 Slovenia V England (2 tickets)
TBC Round 16 (2 tickets)
TBC Quarter Final (2 tickets)
TBC Semi Final (2 tickets)
11/07/2010 Final (2 tickets)

as you can see this is some package unfortunately i am unable to go if you are interested please pm thanks

Mate
If you read the FA website for England fixtures the KO times are 1930 and 1500hrs.
I think you have the SA KO times not the BST (they are an hour ahead).
I have noticed it on Citys Website as well and contacted them to check it out.

Blue Dove said:
Mate
If you read the FA website for England fixtures the KO times are 1930 and 1500hrs.
I think you have the SA KO times not the BST (they are an hour ahead).
I have noticed it on Citys Website as well and contacted them to check it out.

looks like your right, i will amend them. Cheers bud:)<br /><br />-- Fri May 14, 2010 5:39 pm --<br /><br />now updated

Robbo. said:
pee dubya said:

I wonder how Weiss gets on as he should play with no fear as his father is manager.

I'd probably feel under more pressure to perform if my dad was the manager. You'd really want to prove yourself to show that you've been picked on merit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.