Official Brum v City Thread

sky tot said:
dont know if its already been talked about ,but who`s in brums goals on sunday ?

Their 2nd goalkeeper.Hart will definetly not be playing, as it is not allowed for a loan player to play his parent team.

we have to win tomorrow with tottenham and liverpool losing,we will be 3 points ahead of pool with a game in hand and 2 points infront of tottenham with a game in hand also,when results like today happen,we have to take advantage of this as all top 4 teams normally do!!COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

larderland said:
we have to win tomorrow with tottenham and liverpool losing,we will be 3 points ahead of pool with a game in hand and 2 points infront of tottenham with a game in hand also,when results like today happen,we have to take advantage of this as all top 4 teams normally do!!COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

Its amazing we are only 3 pts ahead of dippers if we win, as they have now lost 5 games, where we have lost 1.

if we score first we wil have a brill game so might be like 4-0

if we play shockingly(sp?) & shite & slow 2-1:) to us bahah:)

Just as an early prediction for the lineup does anyone reckon we will go 4-3-3? I do, It works better with city. We are more of an attacking side and by having a midfield line of 3 that is strong and creative we could create a fair few chances! I reckon Swp might start on the bench today, He hasnt looked the best as of late and maybe just needs to rest a game or 2 and get back to his best. He will come of the bench though if he doesnt start. It was great to see Ned back in training and looked good actually so i wouldent be suprised if he got on the bench. Zabableta willl start instead of Richards i think and Kolo should be ready to go from that slight knock he had. As should Ade be back fit which will do us a world of good! I reckon Hughes might give it a crack today with Bellamy, Tevez and Ade. Birminghams defense and midfield isnt the best so If bellamy gets down that right flank and cuts inside then we could be in for a treat. Ade needs to get himslef in the box as the target man and get onto the end of everything. And tevez just needs to do what he usually does!!! Be superman number 2 and fly around chasing everything and supporting Ade and bellers in the box!!!

I have a good feeling about this!! COME ON CITY!!!!!!!! We have to capitilise!!

Given

Bridge
Lescott
Kolo
Zabaleta

Barry
De Jong
Ireland

Tevez
Adebayor
Bellamy

Subs-
Taylor
Roque
Richards
Swp
Sylvinho
Nedum
Michael Johnson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.