Official Brum v City Thread

Just as an early prediction for the lineup does anyone reckon we will go 4-3-3? I do, It works better with city. We are more of an attacking side and by having a midfield line of 3 that is strong and creative we could create a fair few chances! I reckon Swp might start on the bench today, He hasnt looked the best as of late and maybe just needs to rest a game or 2 and get back to his best. He will come of the bench though if he doesnt start. It was great to see Ned back in training and looked good actually so i wouldent be suprised if he got on the bench. Zabableta willl start instead of Richards i think and Kolo should be ready to go from that slight knock he had. As should Ade be back fit which will do us a world of good! I reckon Hughes might give it a crack today with Bellamy, Tevez and Ade. Birminghams defense and midfield isnt the best so If bellamy gets down that right flank and cuts inside then we could be in for a treat. Ade needs to get himslef in the box as the target man and get onto the end of everything. And tevez just needs to do what he usually does!!! Be superman number 2 and fly around chasing everything and supporting Ade and bellers in the box!!!

I have a good feeling about this!! COME ON CITY!!!!!!!! We have to capitilise!!

Given

Bridge
Lescott
Kolo
Zabaleta

Barry
De Jong
Ireland

Tevez
Adebayor
Bellamy

Subs-
Taylor
Roque
Richards
Swp
Sylvinho
Nedum
Michael Johnson

a win today will convince me, we not only have the team, but also the mental attitude to push for a top four spot or better. how many times in the past, when a win would have catapulted us up the league table have we failed to deliver.

come on you blues

Love this quote from a Brum forum..

"all i want is for us to go for it and give it our all and if we lose......then we lose. lets not forget who we're up against. when i read the predicted teams, man citys sent a shiver down my spine with the amount of quality they have ouzing out of every position".

vincent said:

"all i want is for us to go for it and give it our all and if we lose......then we lose. lets not forget who we're up against. when i read the predicted teams, man citys sent a shiver down my spine with the amount of quality they have ouzing out of every position".

yes it brings a smile to your face reading stuff like that

Trigger said:
Dear Deirdre's

Just want it to be known I am a right "grumpy old b*stard" today, I have to miss my first game of the season, because I have to cover at work as some selfish tw*t has got swine flu (and he is a RAG!).

*rant over*

Regards
Trigger

Shouldnt it be Dear Dave's ?? ;)

Blueboylewis09 said:
Given

Bridge
Lescott
Kolo
Zabaleta

Barry
De Jong
Ireland

Tevez
Adebayor
Bellamy

Subs-
Taylor
Roque
Richards
Swp
Sylvinho
Nedum
Michael Johnson

Not a bad side that, though I'd rather have someone protecting Bridgey at LB, so i'd probably keep Bellers at left wing or if need be, try Carlos at Left Mid, with Craig up front with Ade.

vincent said:

Love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.