Official Brum v City Thread

..................Given..................
Zabaleta...Toure...Lescott...Bridge
SWP.......ireland.......Barry.......Bellamy
...........Tevez...Adebayor...........

u2fme2 said:
..................Given..................
Zabaleta...Toure...Lescott...Bridge
SWP.......ireland.......Barry.......Bellamy
...........Tevez...Adebayor...........

So you would forget all about de Jong? He is a massive holding midfielder. He has done a great job so far!! I have a feeling Swp might miss out!

----------------Given----------------------
Richards---Toure-------Lescott-----Bridge

----------De Jong-----------------------

SWP-----------------Barry----------Ireland

--------------Tevez--Adebayor-----------

Adebayor & Tevez' movement will help Ireland out, he did a good enough job on the left on Wednesday against a Championship side, so he should be able to do it again against another.

PowderBlue said:
larderland said:
we have to win tomorrow with tottenham and liverpool losing,we will be 3 points ahead of pool with a game in hand and 2 points infront of tottenham with a game in hand also,when results like today happen,we have to take advantage of this as all top 4 teams normally do!!COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

Its amazing we are only 3 pts ahead of dippers if we win, as they have now lost 5 games, where we have lost 1.

You only get 1 point for a draw and we`ve drawn 3 games. Funnily enough the rest of the top 6 have only drawn 3 games between them.

Just seen Rangers game abandoned on SSN and for a second I thought it was our game having just flicked the channel on (watching the GP)

SWP needs a good performance today (if he plays?)..
Just feel like hes got no confidence at the moment and maybe a goal or two would sort that out!!!..
Come on City we need to be beating teams like this (no offence to brum and think it will be a hard game but with the players we have we should win this game end of!..
I'll go 2-0 Ade & SWP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.