Official Brum v City Thread

Meh, embarrassing to say, but ifit wasn't for Given we would have been well beaten today.

Shite. No midfield whatsoever. Lumping it up and getting involved in head tennis allafternoon. Hughes needs to sort this now, get a grip.

Very few positives to take from this today. 1 point is better than 0, I suppose. Shay Given miles better than any player on the pitch.

Joke, shocking game of football, Hughes' tactics were quite honestly inept, Wright-Phillips was shite, Tevez average, Santa frustrated, Barry looked tired, Given was superb, Joleon played well, have to murder Burnlloyd next week. Rant Over!!!

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!

Are you really happy with our performance in the last 4 games? just answer my question.

I have the right to share my point of view, and from what i see, we are not doing any good despite all the money we spent.

supercity36 said:
Millennium said:
I wonder what is MH Target from away match, especially with a team like Brum? he seems to be happy with a draw.

MH should leave city, he is not the right man for the job imo. in the last 4 games we only took 4 points out of 12, What a pity

PISS OFF

Very disappointing ......... it actually feels like a defeat.

3 points dropped here

3 points dropped V Fulham

this is ridiculous

with the amount of money and quality of players at the helm we should be beating teams lkike brim. no disrespect but f**k me. if villa did it with ave players..... our team should be spanking Birm

Plus point from the game: Santa Cruz gaining match fitness.

Negatives:
We should have won this............ :(

Positives:
Finally kept a clean sheet :)
Didn't lose away from home :)
Back in the top 4 with a game in hand :)

Still - i dont like taking positives from drawing at Birmingham !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.