Official Brum v City Thread

absolutely dreadful. didnt look like winning it from the 1st minute! SWP is atrocious week in-week out we see the same thing with him. Kompany was appalling at centre half too.

Miami Weiss said:
No words will describe how much I just wanted 3 points, to prove people wrong.
Top 4 is slipping away fast, not mathematically but look at our last 4 Leauge games..

TYPICAL.

errrrr, that dosen`t make sense mate!

Miami Weiss said:
No words will describe how much I just wanted 3 points, to prove people wrong.
Top 4 is slipping away fast, not mathematically but look at our last 4 Leauge games..

TYPICAL.

we never even had top 4, we're not even close

Esteban de la Sexface said:
on a positive note it was a lucky point. we got more than we deserved.

if hughes plays de jong and barry at home to Burnley he needs his head examined

Play a 'safe' line-up and you get a 'safe' result.
But 'safe' is a midtable mindset.
Time for him to show some balls.

Feel sorry for the 2500 fans who travelled down there!!..
What a piss poor performance that was.
Dont need to name names because we all know who played wank today!!.

Pissed off again now, need Robbie back asap!!..

Another dismal performance. Another dismal result.

This is starting to feel like last season, just with a more expensive squad.

Fix it, Hughes.

Given MoM, Tevez shouldn't be allowed to shoot on the goal outside the box, Ireland mentioned once after he came on...

S.E.H said:
Joke, shocking game of football, Hughes' tactics were quite honestly inept, Wright-Phillips was shite, Tevez average, Santa frustrated, Barry looked tired, Given was superb, Joleon played well, have to murder Burnlloyd next week. Rant Over!!!

was he bolloxs like

Yep , for the first time I can actually say we´re not good enough for top 4 with a performance like that - this time it´s the front men and attacking mids who just didn´t deliver - the game was very open so no excuses - SWP doesn´t look like provding a decent ball and as for Ireland when he came on , well I´m not going there guys and gals!

MaineDAWG2008 said:
3 points dropped here

3 points dropped V Fulham

this is ridiculous

with the amount of money and quality of players at the helm we should be beating teams lkike brim. no disrespect but f**k me. if villa did it with ave players..... our team should be spanking Birm

Plus point from the game: Santa Cruz gaining match fitness.

3 points dropped against Wigan and Villa too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.