Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Regular Joe said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Loyalty points for gold-same as last season.
Loyalty points for platinum-double gold, so double from last season, MORE.

wake me up when you grasp that fact, it's not halved, it's doubled.

If you're going to get into a slanging match at least get the facts right.

Away games This Season (e.g. Everton)
"There will be 20 loyalty points awarded for attending this fixture."

Next Season:
GOLD - Loyalty awarded for attending Away league games 10 (Half of this season, LESS)
PLATINUM - Barclays Premier League away game 20 (Same as this season)

same renewal points.
JMW, please look at it another way. Yes, on the face of it you do get the same renewal points. But if everyone around you on the loyalty points scale goes to Platinum and you remain on Gold you're evidently going to move down the ladder, so to speak. Add to that the fact that you get half the points for away games and cup games and you're potentially going to be well behind.

The loyalty points scheme has been effectively killed because fans loyalty is not going to be rewarded equally.

The club will change this I am sure. Everyone can make a mistake and this is a big one

Marvin said:
The loyalty points scheme has been effectively killed because fans loyalty is not going to be rewarded equally.

The club will change this I am sure. Everyone can make a mistake and this is a big one

I cant see the club changing it or seeing it as a mistake. Its the way things are going, loyalty will be deemed how much you can pay out. If anything i think it will only get worse.

I'm surprised so many have been taken in by the supposed value of the new renewal scheme.

No one who can feasibly pay the extra £50 to have a 'platinum membership' will do otherwise. Solely due to the repercussions - i.e. their loyalty point total becoming an insignificance.

The club know this.

It is essentially a poorly disguised, particularly snidey, blanket increase of £50 on top of the other fixed increases.

Give the people an impression of choice and they'll ignore what's staring them in the face.

They've also, yet again, completely undermined the loyalty point system. What was once one of the fairest ways of distributing tickets, no longer has any credibility. Years of demonstrating your loyalty travelling across the country, (spending thousands of pounds in the process) no longer counts for anything. Have £2500 to spare? Subscribe to the 'superbia membership' and receive 2000 points upon joining. Can't manage the extra £50 increase (among the others) for a 'platinum membership'? Earn half the amount of 'loyalty points' the bloke with a little more cash to spare sat directly next to you does. Farcical.

Also - subscribe to the City mag and you get 50 loyalty points.

Travel to the south coast to the likes of Brighton and Portsmouth when we were a poor side - 20 points.

Blanket increases would be more welcome, I'd rather not be taken for a fucking idiot.

Top marks for creating divisions among the fans though, divide everyone up by what they earn. Money - our new loyalty point scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.