Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Is Eto'o Next?

I think we are deffo in for Eto'o but him actully playing for us is another story!

Cook said today that robinho is not leaving city, yet in the same statment he could of easly said "Robinho is not going to barca and we have no intrest in Eto'o"

I want Eto'o move than anyone this summer as he is what we are missing as he can be the diffrance between 1 point and 3 points in big games this season!

Heres to hoping!

rodders said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Goats left knee said:
2112 is your mate more than happy with his new deal
Oh, so Blue2112's source is a comic book character? Damn... i thought we were actually onto something here! Turns out it's just some guy talking to magazines...

(Have i interpreted the clues correctly here?)

yep
OK.... getting quite excited now! Infact, i'm almost in tears of joy. I'm 21 years old and seen us do pretty much fork all. And now people are telling me with great assurance that City will have a front 3 of Robinho, Eto'o and Tevez next season!???? Oh... My... God. Now is normally the time when my alarm wakes me up and i spend the rest of the day in depression due to it all being a dream. I hear no alarm! Holy shit!!!!!

Tricky_Trev said:
rodders said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Goats left knee said:
Oh, so Blue2112's source is a comic book character? Damn... i thought we were actually onto something here! Turns out it's just some guy talking to magazines...

yep
OK.... getting quite excited now! Infact, i'm almost in tears of joy. I'm 21 years old and seen us do pretty much fork all. And now people are telling me with great assurance that City will have a front 3 of Robinho, Eto'o and Tevez next season!???? Oh... My... God. Now is normally the time when my alarm wakes me up and i spend the rest of the day in depression due to it all being a dream. I hear no alarm! Holy shit!!!!!

calm you're self mate haha, but yeh i know what you mean

Tricky_Trev said:
rodders said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Goats left knee said:

yep

Good man! I like your enthusiasm as it matches mine. Already sprained my wrist with a powerwank at the thought of that front 3. If it were to come off which i hope it will, i can just imagine Blackburns faces when Eto'o, Robbie and Tevez line up to kick off. I think i look to the heavens is in order for Big Fat Sam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.