Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Is Eto'o Next?

Tricky_Trev said:
rodders said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Goats left knee said:
2112 is your mate more than happy with his new deal
Oh, so Blue2112's source is a comic book character? Damn... i thought we were actually onto something here! Turns out it's just some guy talking to magazines...

(Have i interpreted the clues correctly here?)

yep
OK.... getting quite excited now! Infact, i'm almost in tears of joy. I'm 21 years old and seen us do pretty much fork all. And now people are telling me with great assurance that City will have a front 3 of Robinho, Eto'o and Tevez next season!???? Oh... My... God. Now is normally the time when my alarm wakes me up and i spend the rest of the day in depression due to it all being a dream. I hear no alarm! Holy shit!!!!!

Good to see you posting more Trev....am personally refusing to get too excited in case I jinx anything....

;)

Blue2112 said:
Yeah guys I stress that any info I currently have does not say its finalised just an opinion based on what has been heard to date.

you cant go into any more detail mate? or give us clues to who you're source is

Blue2112 said:
Yeah guys I stress that any info I currently have does not say its finalised just an opinion based on what has been heard to date.

Cheers anyway mate...anything that lets us know its not just paper talk.... Finger crossed

Forzacitizens said:
Blue2112 said:

I know his source mate and I gave my word i wouldnt divulge it.

However, I never believe an ITK story on this site unless it has an extremely good source. All I can say is this one has me pretty excited mate.

We dont want people asking who the source is...we dont know who might be on the forum. So just believe what YOU want to believe based on what ive said.

Re: Eto'o £16Million a year in wages alone

bizzbo said:
offshore payments for image rights = no way it'll be 300k+ gross.

arsenal and a few other clubs have done this the past couple of years with offshore payments to players getting away with paying so much tax and such.

markbmcfc said:
Forzacitizens said:
Blue2112 said:

I know his source mate and I gave my word i wouldnt divulge it.

However, I never believe an ITK story on this site unless it has an extremely good source. All I can say is this one has me pretty excited mate.

We dont want people asking who the source is...we dont know who might be on the forum. So just believe what YOU want to believe based on what ive said.

ok mate, understood, thanks for the reply

Just having a think about this deal and how quiet we have been in the last few weeks...

It make sense to try to do this Eto'o deal first and then go for our top targets in defence/midfield knowing they would jump on board with a player like Eto'o here... Lescott etc will be dying to get to our place now...maybe even with cheaper wage demands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.