Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Marco and his blinkin crystal balls will be the true legend ITK if this comes off.... the most mental transfer in City's if not UK's history. Better happen now i've become too used to it!

waiting....

oh sorry i misread, i meant hope its accurate that hes coming here.

Its crap,Setanta are just repeating what the liars at El Mundo have reported!

mcfc1632 said:
I am always suspicious when the news comes from a poster as their 1st post - not offence - just a bit suspicious

Aaah - apols - of course there has bee a post count issue

no offence taken, it was my first post......however it is on setanta as tricky trev's just confirmed...thanks.

only just come on here and i'm getting pasted already....cheers.

whicko said:
Its crap,Setanta are just repeating what the liars at El Mundo have reported!
Thats all Setanta do, They believe everything that is in the papers and then report about it, the gullable c***s

Eto if he is here will be missing for a chunk because of the Afican cup of nations (still be able to sell shirts).

mancity7 said:
mcfc1632 said:
I am always suspicious when the news comes from a poster as their 1st post - not offence - just a bit suspicious

Aaah - apols - of course there has bee a post count issue

no offence taken, it was my first post......however it is on setanta as tricky trev's just confirmed...thanks.

only just come on here and i'm getting pasted already....cheers.
Haha. Don't worry about it. It's kind of a ritual to paste new members. Think of it as an initiation ceremony or something!

Welcome to the board mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.