Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/2009-06-29-2323310274_x.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/2 ... 0274_x.htm</a>

We made USA today - warning a bit negative

I know it's the prinicpal, but £10mill or even £5mill if Barca split the differnce is nothing to ADUG. Thye've just made £1.5bill on shares. FFS! Pay Eto £10mill or £5mill extra and get him signed.

SSN saying he is likely to turn us down, agent says he wants to stay at Barca

jrb said:
I know it's the prinicpal, but £10mill or even £5mill if Barca split the differnce is nothing to ADUG. Thye've just made £1.5bill on shares. FFS! Pay Eto £10 or £5mill extra and get him signed.

Agreed. I think we should do it. It's a piss take I know but we need to demonstrate that we can attract the best.

blueinsa said:
Eto'o to City = Done deal imho

Football politics being played, thats all!

Barca are selling him and he wants whats due to him.

It will get paid one way or the other and he will be a Blue.

Not ITK just my opinion.

Sorry, but aren't you supposed to be panicking, and screaming like a little girl, 'It's Kaka all over again'?

jrb I disagree.

I don't think we will let it get to the point where it scuppers the deal but I dont see why we should be in a rush to pay that money.

At the end of the day it's in the contract Barcelona and Eto'o agreed on. If Barca sell him early then they agreed to pay him the money. I totally understand Eto'o digging in to get what he is due.

Leen69 said:
SSN saying he is likely to turn us down, agent says he wants to stay at Barca

Barcelona & the fans want him gone, then sign Villa.

jrb said:
I know it's the prinicpal, but £10mill or even £5mill if Barca split the differnce is nothing to ADUG. Thye've just made £1.5bill on shares. FFS! Pay Eto £10mill or £5mill extra and get him signed.
i think its vital we sign this player he will open the door for others to follow, adug is going to have to pass the big brown envelope underneath the table here

GC should make it clear that this is the only offer he will get from City, if he turns us down which he is perfectly entitled to do we don't get linked with him again, even if out of contract he is unlikely to make the same money. It will be his loss not ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.