Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Johnny_on said:
Benarbia said:
Nobody likes you

How the hell have you got 1000+ posts when eberyones has been reset....
It's like he's eating our posts or something. About 2 mins ago, he was on 155 now is over 1000!

Danny St.helens CTID said:
does anybody seriously think eto'o will be a city player?

anybody frustrated with the silence?

I do. Who else will pay him the wages he's after. Real have pretty much blown their budget. I just think there's more to GC meeting with Barcelona than to "forge new relationships"

Quinninho said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
does anybody seriously think eto'o will be a city player?

anybody frustrated with the silence?

I do. Who else will pay him the wages he's after. Real have pretty much blown their budget. I just think there's more to GC meeting with Barcelona than to "forge new relationships"

I think we got a good chance but we'll have to wait and see

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Funny that, considering the abuse I got for saying this on Monday...tick tock...tick tock....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127241&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127241&start=0</a>

I thought your post was one of the most believeable of this whole window, Tolmie, and I still believe your info is correct.

I operate as a Bluemoon "bullshit filter" for a couple of Blue mates of mine who haven't the time to spend on here, and I forwarded that post on to them.

Take it as a compliment.
how the fuck have you got that many posts dave?

i think city are keeping their cards very close to their chest, thats why nothing is coming out on ssn, the kaka transfer really bugged gary cook and everyone else at the club.

I can see a press conference being called very soon.....i can picture it know, mark hughes and gary cook sat there with smiles like cheshire cats and saying to the press.......

We would like to introduce our new signings that eveyone's been waiting for......tevez....eto'o....lescott.....kolo toure.....then cook & hughes can look at the faces of the a7sehole reporters who always have it in for us. Get up and walk off.

in the words of kevin keegan " i'd love it "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.