Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Do we think he will score in the premier? I mean a shit load of goals... He's going to have to to justify the sort of money thats being quoted.

not my fault! said:
Do we think he will score in the premier? I mean a shit load of goals... He's going to have to to justify the sort of money thats being quoted.

Yes, i think he will score anywhere.

He's got 130 in 200 games for Barcelona and better than 1 in 2 for his whole career.

that's serious goalscoring.

Didsbury Dave said:
not my fault! said:

He's got 130 in 200 games for Barcelona and better than 1 in 2 for his whole career.

I know he had score a lot for barca but I didn't realise it was that good!

Didsbury Dave said:
not my fault! said:

No doubt the lad can score but can he do it in the premiership? Would we not be better saving some money and going for Villa? Or even the lad from Lyon? Eto'o is fantastic and I have seen him play live but I have a fear he is a sulker and could casue issues amoungst the squad. Ireland has just signed a £60k pw contract and we go and sign Eto'o for what is reported to be £190k pw doesnt seem fair to me tbh. I would welcome him with open arms as he would attract other stars but.....

not my fault! said:
Didsbury Dave said:
not my fault! said:

No doubt the lad can score but can he do it in the premiership? Would we not be better saving some money and going for Villa? Or even the lad from Lyon? Eto'o is fantastic and I have seen him play live but I have a fear he is a sulker and could casue issues amoungst the squad. Ireland has just signed a £60k pw contract and we go and sign Eto'o for what is reported to be £190k pw doesnt seem fair to me tbh. I would welcome him with open arms as he would attract other stars but.....

...are you saying you wouldn't sign Eto'o? Are you crazy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.