Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

BlueSam said:
I dont think we should get him tbh,

I dont like the money money money attitude,

Then we'll never get any top top quality players, we have nothing else to offer them at this moment in time.

To be fair, the tabloids are the ones sticking up for us in this one. The Daily Mail, Times and the guardian are printing the negative stories and seem to believe that eto'o wants thirteen million to stay at Barca.

As for the press conference I think his agent will repeat what he said yesterday and we wont hear much different from yesterday. it will just have added spin.

I don't get why people are calling him greedy. He is LEGALLY ENTITLED to this money. He may be rich already, but it's still a shed load of money to piss away.

BlueSam said:

why do you think barry came here? bellemy?santa cruz? de jong? tevez?

ambition? yes.

money? certainly

MCFC-alan88 said:
BlueSam said:

Then we'll never get any top top quality players, we have nothing else to offer them at this moment in time.

well then thats ok,

were doing a good job of building the squad at the minute

lets get top 6 this year and then have a blast at the amazing players.

I dont think Tevez is in it for the money either.

Re: this press conference today

nice one, is it on sky or ne thing? or any streams maybe?

would like to see what this kid has to say for him self!

MCFC-alan88 said:
BlueSam said:

We'll always need to pay big money to get top players, Chelsea have been paying 120-140k a week for their top earners for years - there's nothing new in that. I do think, however we're paying a 'non-Champions League' premium to get that standard of players to look at us seriously and we wouldn't need to do that if we were regular Champions League qualifiers. The question is whether looking at the next standard of player down - the Barry's, Lescott's etc would deliver us regular Champions League football?

Re: this press conference today

he'll be letting the world know he's staying..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.