Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

The Doctor said:
Seems to me Barca are trying to retain all of the £25m and wriggling out of paying Eto'o what he is due. Don't knock him for sticking up for his rights.

And this right after he's helped them to the treble... I think he's feeling pretty bitter at Barca right now and trying to screw them for as much as he can get. Can't say i blame him tbh.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Taylor said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
is the press conferance going to be live???

Why do you really want to watch us get woman slapped live? lol

Im not sure tbh

It'll just be the agent posturing up, saying the usual and in the end, saying things of no relevance whatsoever.

You may find after some frantic phone calls today that it'll get "postponed". Of course, they may be stronger willed than we think and really do plan to piss in Barcas drink.......

The Doctor said:
Taylor said:
I just think any player that is willing to turn down a very good offer just to screw his current club is not worth the time of day. I would love the loyalty payment to get sorted and then Eto'o to join the revolution but at present it looks highly unlikely. One problem I can also seeing arising is that the £25mil fee is within price range of many clubs. Yes they wouldn't be able to afford the £10mil wages but they might not have to, look at the Ronaldinho situation hey took a lower wage to go to AC Milan.

Seems to me Barca are trying to retain all of the £25m and wriggling out of paying Eto'o what he is due. Don't knock him for sticking up for his rights.

I'm not knocking him I am just stating that it would be a daft decision, the best thing he could do is leave, yes Barca make money but they aren't guaranteed to land their targets of Villa and Ribery.

Wexford Blue said:
The Doctor said:

And this right after he's helped them to the treble... I think he's feeling pretty bitter at Barca right now and trying to screw them for as much as he can get. Can't say i blame him tbh.

The thing is though if hes keen on coming here surely he can be the bigger man and not be a petulant child about this.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Taylor said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Im not sure tbh

It'll just be the agent posturing up, saying the usual and in the end saying things of no relevance whatsoever.

As i have nothing else to do,and rather reading aload of drivel on here,i can watch it first hand.

Ticket For Schalke said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Taylor said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Im not sure tbh

It'll just be the agent posturing up, saying the usual and in the end saying things of no relevance whatsoever.

As i have nothing else to do,and rather reading aload of drivel on here,i can watch it first hand.

good good, I expect a running commentary.

Ticket For Schalke said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Taylor said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Im not sure tbh

Mate the press conference will be less informative than what ull see here. THe agent is hardly going to run out saying GOOD NEWS EVERYONE ETO'O IS GOING TO CITY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.