Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

I still dont think this press conference will be the end of it, just got a gut feeling there could be a few more twists and turns yet....

If the rumours about £13m are true then Barca are insane. If you assume he is on £150k week at Barca then his "loyalty bonus" is 86 weeks pay, over 1.5 years salary!!

I could understand 6 months salary (£3.6m) so I'm wondering if it is as big a deal as the papers are reporting. I'm sure we could bung in an extra few million if needed but an extra £13m would be taking the piss.

TimmyP said:
I still dont think this press conference will be the end of it, just got a gut feeling there could be a few more twists and turns yet....

Well here's to hoping!!!!!

Two Face said:
you could say that they are coming out...

I don't think that it's that kind of club

Well maybe that is what is happening!! never underestimate the pink pound!! and garry cook thought the African market was huge!!

Re: this press conference today

Laporta has pre-empted this by offering Eto'o a 2 year extension on his current contract to 2012. No payrise just an extension. It's a game of Call my Bluff.

<a class="postlink" href="http://tldorc.blogspot.com/2009/06/etoo-offered-new-barca-deal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tldorc.blogspot.com/2009/06/etoo ... -deal.html</a>

mcfc_die_hard said:
WTF!!! arnt SSN reporting that there will be a press conference very soon its supposed to be 15 mins away !

SSN are useless, they are never upto date

rice10 said:
Two Face said:
you could say that they are coming out...

I don't think that it's that kind of club

Well maybe that is what is happening!! never underestimate the pink pound!! and garry cook thought the African market was huge!!

I think he got mixed up with the other HUGE thing ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.