Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: this press conference today

Seems to be the way of these Spanish clubs - release the news that one of their key players has had a massive offer, wait for the protest from the supporters then announce that he's staying. More publicity and more kudos for the President. Jobsa.

As for it being a "damaging blow" or "significant setback" for City, I only have one thing to say: nonsense.

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

According to the "lonesome death of roy carrol" blog laporta has offered eto'o a two year contract extension, probably on the same terms he is currently on. To me it sounds like that's Barca's response to Eto'o's "I don't want to leave" line i.e. they are calling his bluff - if he wants to stay so much, he would sign, which he won't, thus exposing that what he's really after is more cash. Relations between eto'o and barca must be pretty horrendous.

Dobsy87 said:
According to the "lonesome death of roy carrol" blog laporta has offered eto'o a two year contract extension, probably on the same terms he is currently on. To me it sounds like that's Barca's response to Eto'o's "I don't want to leave" line i.e. they are calling his bluff - if he wants to stay so much, he would sign, which he won't, thus exposing that what he's really after is more cash. Relations between eto'o and barca must be pretty horrendous.

If so, make or break time.

Taylor said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
WTF!!! arnt SSN reporting that there will be a press conference very soon its supposed to be 15 mins away !

SSN are useless, they are never upto date

^^^^this^^^^^ ssn are shit and when they get a sniff of something bad they will make it huge

MCFC-alan88 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Wheres Ballague when you need him!!

No one needs him, so it's irrelevant.

He was right miserable git yesterday on SSN about Eto'o and how City are 'ruining the international game'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.