Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: this press conference today

citychief said:
Blue Smartie said:
I know a Spanish friend, ooooh happy days =D.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell :)
Oh shit I missed out "a" and "friend", my bad. Sorry fella. I'll fix it now (Y).

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

and of course Sky will spin this as he never wanted to come but was forced against his will. Bet we see slave comments too

gone right round the houses but says he will leave and the best deal is us but not on the current terms with barca so until resolved and club makes its stance clear forget it

Does anyone agree that surely if Barcelona wont pay the 13million euros then it makes both business and fottball sense for US to pay it either on top of the fee or on top over wages over the contract??

I mean we can obv afford to. Eto'o is the biggest star in africa and is known the world over, which would make lots of revenue and raise our profile again!!!.

Plus on the pitch we would have a 28 year old, world class striker and other top players would come to play if players like him (Eto'o), Robinho and Tevez were here!

Surely if this is this sticking point we can sort that out?

Thats the end but I think there is ANOTHER press conference this afternoon at 4ish spanish time.

IMO The agent just wants to get the facts out he is claiming basically Barca Want rid, they claim the offered etoo contract ext on 23rd Agent never got it pissed off with Laport big time says etoo had good relationship with manger and teamates..err thats it

Press conf over

Re: this press conference today

stoldens said:
I thought UK radio was bad!, all it is is a bunch of men shouting at the same time and then they all go silent for 5 secs and then carry on.

All i confirm is that they are not speaking English!

LOL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.