Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Superman_7 said:
Project said:
this is all going to plan
hence why skysports dont want to report it..you would think thay would have spanish speakers listening to the radio like we are...what a load of shite they are

As we speak Hunter and Ballaque are desperately trying to twist it so they sounds right, and will play that we are forcing him from Barca.

should just tell them both to piss off now.

Tell Barca next time they want to do business make sure they do it our way and keep your fat gob shut

Tell Eto`o if he wants to play for us in Summer you will get what you are given

You have both messed it up for yourselves now jog on like two naughty kids.

Oh and while we are at it we will bid for every player you are bidding for - and Eto`o we dont want you to do to us what you are doing to Barca , we`ve chgange our mind even though you are a great player, We dont need the hassle thanks.

Even if it comes off now I`ll be very uneasy about it

It is totally false he wants a signing on fee loyalty bonus

Agent reallly pissed off

For someone who has experienced the racist stuff which Eto'o has had to deal with, he won't take his family to games anymore, you'd think he be glad to leave!

Some years ago I went to Camp Nou to watch a derby versus R Madrid. The Barca fans were giving the monkey stuff to Roberto Carlos and yet they had Rivaldo and Kliuvert in the own line up, they just didn't get it. It was like being in England 25 years ago

Back to Sam, if he is entitled to a pay off then he's entitled. I don't think we should get involved any more. Offer on table take it or leave it. No disgrace for City at all

I think this may have a way to run yet, but then I will probably be proved wrong by the press conference!

Re: this press conference today

apparently the 2 year extension by barca was done by text message haha and his agent just laporta is a wicked man! haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.