Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

rice10 said:
I love being a Man City fan and I love City fans only we are the only fans who listen to Spanish press conference not being able to speak spanish to see if a player signs for us!! I LOVE IT!!
never a dull moment being a city fan

SSN need to get their priorities right, what is all this cricket?!

Re: this press conference today

cbeebies is poo said:
he just said

que da un carajo su fuckin rojo vivo ahí fuera

you work it out

Is Jo still fuckin cup tied?

so as an overview am i correct in thinking: if barca pay his loyalty bonus, they get 25 mill from us? if they dont pay 10-12 mill loyalty bonus then they keep him for another year and then lose him and make no money.

surely we are in a very good position here?

whalley ranger said:
M18CTID said:
bluebrandon said:
Taylor said:
so am i right in thinking the following:

1. He is pissed with Barca
2. Eto'o happy with City
3. They want the best deal with Eto'o
4. Won't leave until situation with Barca resolved?

Is that how it reads?
bang on the nail. news conference later today for update

The way I read it is that he doesn't want to come to us, or have I got that wrong?
Yes, me too. Have we read this right guys?

Yes. He wants the 13 mil end of. City have been speaking to Eto'o for a while, but his agent has waited for the most oppurtune time to drop this bombshell.

Thank God that's all over with. Need to shower....NAKED!

bookiesgirl said:
rice10 said:
I love being a Man City fan and I love City fans only we are the only fans who listen to Spanish press conference not being able to speak spanish to see if a player signs for us!! I LOVE IT!!
never a dull moment being a city fan

I think that just sums up what being a city fan is all about mate lol God I love it :)

I think this is all just the end game being played out. That's why nothing from City. They already know what is going on methinks.

I am now extremely confident that he is ours.

Just the death rattle of the final detail of the terms of his goodbye.

We can make it easier for Barcelona no doubt by making a contribution. Or take a fringe player off their hands as well and pay a little over the odds. Or offload one of our outbound players and Barca stump up the bonus. Or pay some to UNICEF/ Sammy's Cameroonian charity so City and player look good. More than one way to skin a cat.

whalley ranger said:
M18CTID said:
bluebrandon said:
Taylor said:
so am i right in thinking the following:

1. He is pissed with Barca
2. Eto'o happy with City
3. They want the best deal with Eto'o
4. Won't leave until situation with Barca resolved?

Is that how it reads?
bang on the nail. news conference later today for update

The way I read it is that he doesn't want to come to us, or have I got that wrong?
Yes, me too. Have we read this right guys?

No no real mention of City well pissed off with La Porta and Barca they have been stiched Barca claimed they offered a 2 year contract extension Via txt and email on 23rd Agent never got it no mention of city in terms of we like it we don't press conf was in Catalan and Spanish as I said think they're will be an update this afternoon got the impression they are meeting with Barca today to SORT it out BUT he the agent was WELL PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.