Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

smiles said:
bluebrandon said:
no doubt he will be coming to city. it all points to him leaving and the conference was all about saving face, no grab the money and come and earn it

I agree, all this international media handbags spells transfer time. I think its a question of each party trying to save face-

Barca- city offered so much money, we can't get in the way of that

Eto'o- I'll stay if i'm wanted, I'll go if not

Everybody is covering their asses.

John O'Shea isn't! Sorry.

more twists and turns than a twisty turny thing:

Samuel Eto'o's agent hits out at Barcelona and is ready to talk to Manchester City about £25m move
Last updated at 11:06 AM on 30th June 2009

Samuel Eto'o's agent has paved the way for the striker's move to Manchester City after hitting out at Barcelona's handling of the summer transfer wrangle.
Josep Maria Mesalles, the Cameroon star's representative, today said Eto'o was happy to stay at the Nou Camp but would not stand in the way if the European champions wanted to cash in.

ramsdale4 said:
Reading between the lines im now almost certain that the deal is done.

And that this is just a PR stunt to squeeze some money out of Barca, which he is well within his right to do.
sounds about right to me

i feel alot better about this happening today than i did last night.

Kinky by name said:

Samuel Eto'o's agent hits out at Barcelona and is ready to talk to Manchester City about £25m move

Samuel Eto'o's agent has paved the way for the striker's move to Manchester City after hitting out at Barcelona's handling of the summer transfer wrangle.
Josep Maria Mesalles, the Cameroon star's representative, today said Eto'o was happy to stay at the Nou Camp but would not stand in the way if the European champions wanted to cash in.

sauce?

smiles said:
Kinky by name said:

sauce?

Sweet Chilli.

smiles said:
Kinky by name said:

sauce?

Source! Off the wires at work and uploaded by the Daily Mail

10.45 Lyon manager Claude Puel has confirmed that the club have not received any offers for Karim Benzema although he refused to rule out a sale if a big bid came in.

Plan B anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.