Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

no doubt he will be coming to city. it all points to him leaving and the conference was all about saving face, no grab the money and come and earn it

Blue Train said:
oafc dave said:
Can anyone confirm there is another press conference on 4pm?

Yes. By Eto'os representative, as an 'update' on what he said this morning (presumably to give Barca a few hours to come up with the goods).

It's not a City press conference. We won't comment until the pantomime is over.

And nor should we.

Barca and the Eto'o camp are clearly playing lots of games and rather than rushing to conclusions, we all just have to sit back and wait for the dust to settle.

Sam Eto's work visa said:
Bazzmand Show said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I think it's interesting that most of the board certainly seems to have sided with the agent on this(as do I), when yesterday everyone, though he was being a dick.

What do u think Cooks doing now? Lol I wonder if its basically a madhouse down at COMS today.

probably bangin laportas wife

For me, the major positive out of this mornings press conference is that he did not turn us down. He's obviously interested in moving to us (for whatever reason/purpose) if he wasn't, his agent would have made that very clear this morning.

Hopefully it will get resolved and all 3 parties will be happy.

bluebrandon said:
no doubt he will be coming to city. it all points to him leaving and the conference was all about saving face, no grab the money and come and earn it

I agree, all this international media handbags spells transfer time. I think its a question of each party trying to save face-

Barca- city offered so much money, we can't get in the way of that

Eto'o- I'll stay if i'm wanted, I'll go if not

Everybody is covering their asses.

its like someone said earlier its all part of the pantomine, which makes so damn good! fuck him if he comes he comes if he doesnt he doesnt. Hes only comin for the brass anyway, not our glorious cold nights down Brighton. Plenty more strikers out there at half the price.

Sam Eto's work visa said:
Bazzmand Show said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I think it's interesting that most of the board certainly seems to have sided with the agent on this(as do I), when yesterday everyone, though he was being a dick.

What do u think Cooks doing now? Lol I wonder if its basically a madhouse down at COMS today.

Hopefully he's in the bogs with his cock in his hand screamin " I FUKIN DID IT AGHHHHHH"
pmsl.I hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.