Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bluebrandon said:
bobmcfc said:
there are still 1000 unimaginable ways that this can go tits up. god i hope it doesn't though
barca want our money etoo wants our money, we want to spend it simples.

we thought all this with goofy, then came ac milan with a much lower offer and he took a pay cut

Regular Joe said:
If the MEN can't be bothered to make any more effort than that I wish they'd just make all of the sports desk redundant. Totally useless, lacking any of the insight into what's going on that they could get from half an hour using Google to translate Spanish NewsNow articles, or by reading the last 10 pages on this thread.
That's just the wire story they put up as a place filler. Their real story will probably be up soon.

It's just made me laugh Sky Sports News it's announced news about Eto'o which have been circling this thread for the last 2 hours

"Eto'o agent has said he wants to stay with Barcelona, but only if Barcelona publicly announce they want to sell Samuel Eto'o he might come, The manager of Barcelona supposedly wants him to stay aswell".

Rochie10 said:
just read on sky sports news that Barcelona have offered eto a two year contract
I read it was an extension with no pay rise, lets face it for him it is all about the money

ok please someone to prevent me from collapsing on the floor right now just please clear it up about this contract being offered to eto by barca... has he really been offered this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.