Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bobmcfc said:
Cityisland said:
Taylor said:
So now we know that the 10am confrence was useless, what do you reckon will happen at the 4pm one?

is there def a 4pm one? i thought it was someone dicking about. This thread is gonna be bigger than the tevez one at this rate.

i thought the 4pm PC was made up. why would he need 2 in one day.

The negotiations have gone public and a bit nasty with the word liar being thrown about from lawyers in Spain.

Right only compromise is for city and Barca to pay £6m each. No other way. Barca won't budge, Eto'o wont budge and we won't budge on the fee.

Just get it paid and splash eto'o all over the place in the new shirt and we'll make it back no probs

Agreed. This is going to drag on for whole winodw I feel. ALot more positive than yesterday. Eto will never be worth more than he is now and he wantts a deal to reflect this. Barca want to tread water.

Definately seems like Barca want the money. Could get messy this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/etoo-future-in-the-balance-1725228.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 25228.html</a>

all papers have changed stories and this paper has the best corrections on transfers have faith fellow blues BLACKBURN 0 MANCHESTER CITY 5 (ETO'O 9,39,65PEN TEVEZ 48 AND ROBINHO 86) I had a dream lol

Ant, he was offered a contract last night by text at the same wages as the last one, basically they are calling his bluff to see if they can get out of paying his loyalty bonus.

backagain said:
Thats the end but I think there is ANOTHER press conference this afternoon at 4ish spanish time.

IMO The agent just wants to get the facts out he is claiming basically Barca Want rid, they claim the offered etoo contract ext on 23rd Agent never got it pissed off with Laport big time says etoo had good relationship with manger and teamates..err thats it

Press conf over

This lad was translating and said so. That will make it 3 oclock UK time.

This is painful...... im so poorly that i had to miss work today... just gonna sit down and keep refreshing this 1 thread all day lol

ussy said:
This is painful...... im so poorly that i had to miss work today... just gonna sit down and keep refreshing this 1 thread all day lol

You might want to stay "ill" tomorrow aswell, according to reports.

sharpster84 said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/etoo-future-in-the-balance-1725228.html

all papers have changed stories and this paper has the best corrections on transfers have faith fellow blues BLACKBURN 0 MANCHESTER CITY 5 (ETO'O 9,39,65PEN TEVEZ 48 AND ROBINHO 86) I had a dream lol

"In theory he wanted to play in the Champions League, but if Manchester City have an offer accepted, we would be delighted to go there," he said.

Love that line, but of course they havent spoken to us ;)

MCFC-alan88 said:
ussy said:

You might want to stay "ill" tomorrow aswell, according to reports.
dont think i can take another day of this mate lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.