Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Right ive had enough of this!!! i want positive thinking from all

HE IS COMING

Everything's going the way spursmad said it would, so I expect him to sign now

Lets look at the facts :

- Barca wont offer him a 5 year deal.

- They wont offer him £200k a week after tax.

- It seems like they wont offer him a fee - for him to stay or to leave.

- No ther club will match the package we are offering - fee to barca / wages to the player.

So he sees out his contract and Barca get nothing in 12 months time plus bad blood in the dressing room and a demotivated player. They still have to pay him £100k + for another 12 months as well + likely loyalty bonus at the end of his cotract (as is usually the case)

Or all parties come to some agreement.

The more bad blood there is and the nastier it gets the less chance he will stay at Barca IMO, so presuming we still want to sign him that press conference went quite well for us IMO....

svennis pennis said:
sharpster84 said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/etoo-future-in-the-balance-1725228.html

all papers have changed stories and this paper has the best corrections on transfers have faith fellow blues BLACKBURN 0 MANCHESTER CITY 5 (ETO'O 9,39,65PEN TEVEZ 48 AND ROBINHO 86) I had a dream lol

"In theory he wanted to play in the Champions League, but if Manchester City have an offer accepted, we would be delighted to go there," he said.

Love that line, but of course they havent spoken to us ;)

class, piss funny as well considering Laporta said the other day about the "stratospheric offer" we had put to Sammy....which we must not have done ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.