Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

Neil McNab said:
mike o said:
Why would we be a laughing stock if it falls through?

If it falls through its because we arent mugs and we arent being held to ransom

The only people wholl be laughing stocks are the divs making up songs as soon as were linked with someone in the sun or take it as gospel as soon as someone off heres cousins barber cut the hair of the man who washes gary cooks car said..........
I said yesterday I'd eat my own crap on youtube if he came, get real he wasn't interested in coming he's been playing Barca all along. More sensible targets will be chased I'm sure MH has plan B and that's the good point in getting this out of the way early!
I don't care if we're taken the piss out of because nobody will come, I'm sure the top 4 would struggle if they had no CL.

I would truely love to see you eat what you speak. Eto'o has agreed to join us hence 100% on and we are just waiting for the loyalty issue to be finalised before we announce this

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

SWP's back said:
Cheers - dont know what I have to do to prove my cedentials - had a season ticket since I was 5 - used to sit at the back of Block H in the middle of the main stand - started watching back in the days when Neil McNab was (sometimes - when not banned) playing and we had Hendry, White, brightwell, oldfield.

Now stand/sit Level One 110 in the corner with the singers.

That good enough or do you wanna meet for a pint in the corner shop or mary d's?

You don't need to prove your credentials mate. You can spot the rags a mile off on here.

Occasionally you'll get some billy big bollocks like you have just encountered trying to be a smart arse but generally it's o.k. if not a little full of wind up merchants at times!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
SWP's back said:
Cheers - dont know what I have to do to prove my cedentials - had a season ticket since I was 5 - used to sit at the back of Block H in the middle of the main stand - started watching back in the days when Neil McNab was (sometimes - when not banned) playing and we had Hendry, White, brightwell, oldfield.

That good enough or do you wanna meet for a pint in the corner shop or mary d's?

You don't need to prove your credentials mate. You can spot the rags a mile off on here.

Occasionally you'll get some billy big bollocks like you have just encountered trying to be a smart arse but generally it's o.k. if not a little full of wind up merchants at times!

Ah I see - cheers- got to say - wasn't expecting that reaction having read these pages for far toooooo many hours today.

SWP's back said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
SWP's back said:

Ah I see - cheers- got to say - wasn't expecting that reaction having read these pages for far toooooo many hours today.

Welcome

Rag

SWP's back said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Welcome SWP's back.

Welcome, my fellow 606'er. Ignore them. Amazingly, some people still find it humerous to give new members a hard time, usually by calling them a rag. To be honest, the joke got boring a long time ago! Welcome mate.

Tricky_Trev said:
SWP's back said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Welcome SWP's back.

Welcome, my fellow 606'er. Ignore them. Amazingly, some people still find it humerous to give new members a hard time, usually by calling them a rag. To be honest, the joke got boring a long time ago! Welcome mate.

Hiya Trev!

Any of the others on here? Ntini - Vince - lev - Ballet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.